things that should have been invented by now:
1. floating chairs.
2. cat litter that dematerializes by remote. then new cat litter materializes in its place.
3. super-sweet grapefruits.
4. pills that give you great hair.
5. a machine that makes tiny loaves of french bread and fits onto your coffee maker.
6. a coffee maker the size of a lighter that makes foam and has a caramel compartment.
7. a bathtub with a washing machine built into a drawer in the base.
8. windows with a rain feature.
9. windows with a sun feature.
10. a hybrid between plastic and real plants.
11. domesticated land crabs that mow the lawn.
12. the “instant necktie” (hologram).
13. muffin cereal.
14. invisible socks.
15. mime-like body suits made out of cashmere that cost $3 and are socially acceptable.
16. berries with juice in the middle.
17. shaved ice machines built into refrigerator doors.
18. citrus-flavored water tap option.
19. “bed on command.”
20. affectionate tropical fish.