1. If you have a child and you hate all of the books you’ve acquired because they make you sad or are stupid, I recommend that you look into these weird textbooks from the ‘60.s Happy Days in the City and Uptown, Downtown are good places to start. They’re under $10 from Amazon, and if you regret taking me up on this recommendation, you can sell them on Etsy for probably like $25. They’re beautiful and strange and I want to wallpaper my eyelids with the illustrations.
2. This chickpea stew is cheap and amazing.
3. I can’t explain why this is the mash-up of my July. It just is. Again.
4. That the older you get, the better you understand Mark Borchardt.
5. How green is Molly’s Valley.
6. I may never understand what a catboy is.
7. But I think I understand “men drinking milk.”
8. The Internet is the best place to meet like-minded souls.
9. People will never stop coming up with new ways to be bogans.
10. DON’T DRINK THE HUDSON, THERE’S [GIRAFFE] BLOOD IN THE HUDSON.